Tuesday, September 28, 2010

{gratitude}

I got this idea from Gidget. She is one of my favorite blogger moms and I love this new weekly post that she recently created. I want to join in with her in posting things that I have been grateful for throughout the week. It's so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life and forget to stop and be thankful. It's also very easy for me to focus on only the negative things in my life and forget about all the many blessing I really have. I'm really hoping this will help me with my perspective. It's been a bit off lately and is really starting to affect my relationships. Feel free to join in on the gratitude posts. Here are a few of the things I am grateful for this past week:

* A patient husband

* A spunky, newly walking Love Bug

* A weekend "away"

* Safe flights

* Warm sunshine

* Jumping on the bed

* Driving through neighborhoods

* Joyful songs of praise

* A kind word from a stranger

* Tears of thankfulness

What are you grateful for? Feel free to comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment